To: Cocoboloboy (Custom figure)

Started by gctoto11, Thu, 31 Jul 2008, 01:53

Previous topic - Next topic
HI! I have been reading some posts and saw your amazing custom figures. I was just wondering if you have those jack nicholson joker head sculpts and hats for sale and for how much? (I Live in hong kong, don't know about the shipping costs..) Also. do you have any nice keaton bat figs for sale?! I would love the removeable cowl one they have on ebay ages ago but they are all gone... any other good customs ? thx man! :D

LOL. This is deja-vu for me. If I recall, I was asking the same thing when I joined the forum for that very same reason.

Cocoboloboy doesn't sell the head sculpts but he can make you a felt Joker hat.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

thank you joker89 ahaah yes i noticed your post ... but i was just wondering if he would sell any good stuff off haahhaa dammit!!! " Where could I GET those wonderful TOYS"!!!! Ebay is rubbish now as there are no custom bat figson sale now!!! This I find quite strange, as i thought it should be the bat-mania period?!?!

He definately won't sell any of his figures. Trust me, I tried buying a Joker from his collection, and he wouldn't let it go.

There is this one guy on Ebay. You can get a good Keaton, Clooney, and Kilmer Batman figure from this guy. You can also get Peguin, Catwoman, and Joker.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

I wish Les Walker could have made me a Joker figure.

those are great pictures mike.

are they yours or are they from Henry (as a guide to putting the figure together)?

How much did he charge you for one?

Wed, 6 Aug 2008, 17:22 #9 Last Edit: Wed, 6 Aug 2008, 17:25 by Cocoboloboy
I totally missed this thread but it looks like all questions have been answered. Joker89 is right, I won't sell my precious Joker figures. Not even one of them. ;D

But if anyone is looking for a Batman figure like the one I have then this is the place to go: http://www.sovereignmodeldesign.com/GALLERY.html

Just send Shawn an email about his 1989 Batman figure for details and pricing.