Custom 12" Val Kilmer & George Clooney Batman Figures

Started by batman717, Thu, 16 Jul 2009, 14:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have any Jack Nicholson Joker products for sale?
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

I wouldnt's say I'm interested (in purchasing any kind of figure, especially one with 200$), but these customs look really good. Some months ago I think I saw great Nicholson and Pfeiffer customs in a Bat-blog done in a similar style and size.

There was a customizer on here not too long ago by the name of Jon. Those are his Batman customs. He also made the Catwoman and the Penguin. But Cocoboloboy is the one who owns the Joker, and I have a Joker as well.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Whether these figures are good quality or not, I'm not interested in the slightest. The more life-like the worse, actually. I don't want Kilmer or Clooney staring back at me.

You should see my Jack Nicholson Joker figure, it almost looks exactly like him now. I don't think anyone has one like it. When I get back home I'll take some new pictures of him.

Guess 200.00 is  a bit expensive but we'll ask the maker to lower the px
for our group pruchase if more buyers sign up.

batman717

i saw the pics it looks like jon's work.I've bought an 89 batman from him and it's worth it i know he had thr riddler working on it but never got to see it finished.I liked the pics though and i paid 200 for my 89.

Quote from: dark_knight_2906 on Tue, 12 Jan  2010, 15:45
i saw the pics it looks like jon's work.I've bought an 89 batman from him and it's worth it i know he had thr riddler working on it but never got to see it finished.I liked the pics though and i paid 200 for my 89.

It's not made by Jon. I'm still working with the maker for a better price.
So if anyone are interested please let me know. Thanks.

batman717