My new Batman Returns cowl and Batman 1989 cowl comparison pics!

Started by Batnar, Sat, 9 May 2009, 04:33

Previous topic - Next topic
Here it is gentlemen  :)  Please forgive the lousy quality pics. My camera is bad at taking dim lit pictures for some reason..  :-[

Here's my new Returns cowl on me. I love it. Fits really well on my head.  :)

And now, my Batman 89 cowl  :)

I've been practicing Keaton's facial mannerisms last week so I can have it down by the time San Diego Comic Con is here in July 23rd. I really want to freak people out into thinking im really Batman lol...

This shot here is influenced by the part of movie where Jack Napier tells him "Nice outfit".  But I'm smirking too strong. I'll get it down with a bit more practice. And yes, its hilarious. But a whole lot of fun. lol ;)

This look here was influenced by that part in the film when Keaton crashes down from the ceiling to grab Vicki Vale and he makes this funny look with his mouth. I want to get this down for when I take pictures with any girl at the con. I want to sorta play that role live lol... I'll be gentle when I grab them though as I do not want to get smacked. lol...

more shots..

Welp, thats it for now. Hope you like em fellas. I will be working on my suit for the rest of the month. I should have everything set 100% by the time the convention gets here! Lotsa pics then! =]

I really want to role play the part so well. I hope to get as much mannerisms down as possible. Including the famous "bat turn".  ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Sat, 9 May 2009, 04:49 #1 Last Edit: Sat, 9 May 2009, 05:00 by Dark Knight Detective
Quote from: Batnar on Sat,  9 May  2009, 04:33
Here it is gentlemen  :)  Please forgive the lousy quality pics. My camera is bad at taking dim lit pictures for some reason..  :-[

Here's my new Returns cowl on me. I love it. Fits really well on my head.  :)

And now, my Batman 89 cowl  :)

These pics gave me thrills (esp. the Returns cowl)! Please post more in the future. Looking forward to it! ;D

Words can not describe how fricken sweet that cowl is.

Thanks for the pictures. The Returns cowl looks great.

Quote from: ral on Sat,  9 May  2009, 11:17
you look great in that return cowl.
I agree, I think he looks better in that than the 89 cowl.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat,  9 May  2009, 13:25
Quote from: ral on Sat,  9 May  2009, 11:17
you look great in that return cowl.
I agree, I think he looks better in that than the 89 cowl.

Ditto (hey, the BR cowl is a beast!).

haha thanks guys!  ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Holy Crap. I thought I was actually looking at Keaton....AWSOME

Hey Batnar, when are you going to start making the rest of the suit? Just curious.