Batman Returns Custom

Started by jkx2, Tue, 24 Jun 2008, 21:22

Previous topic - Next topic
aren't we all  ;D
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Does anyone know where I can find the Horizon 1/6 scale Batman Returns figure vinyl kit? Cheers.  :)

www.batmanslair.proboards.com

You can get the knock off ones on ebay.

Joker89,
I do have an original Horizon Batman Returns Vinyl Model Kit. Let me know if
you are still interested. Thanks.
batman717

I wasn't looking for one, you must have me confused with someone else. I did want a Joker 1/6 head from the 89' model kit, only because he has the brim hat attached to his head.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Hey Joker89,
Ooops sorry, got mixed up. I'll look around and see if the joker head you wanted is available here.

batman717

Does he make any materials for 1/6 Batman figures, such as the fabric for the Joker's bowtie, or a the Batman cowls seperately?

Sun, 6 Dec 2009, 08:34 #27 Last Edit: Sun, 6 Dec 2009, 11:55 by batman717
Sorry, edited please see other post.

:) >:( good news for me bad news for you.I recently found and bought a henry wayne batman returns figure on ebay the seller had the 89 version as well. if i had known how rarew the 89 was i would've bought both but since i have a 89 already i got the return.ebay maybe the only way you'll ever get one! however i do know of a guy who makes batman 1/6 scale customs and they're pretty good not as great as henry wayne but still worth it.if you can't find what your looking for  type custom heroes zone in your browser and see if you can find the site the guy's name is jon.it's worth a look at least!

Quote from: dark_knight_2906 on Tue, 12 Jan  2010, 15:37
:) >:( good news for me bad news for you.I recently found and bought a henry wayne batman returns figure on ebay the seller had the 89 version as well. if i had known how rarew the 89 was i would've bought both but since i have a 89 already i got the return.ebay maybe the only way you'll ever get one! however i do know of a guy who makes batman 1/6 scale customs and they're pretty good not as great as henry wayne but still worth it.if you can't find what your looking for  type custom heroes zone in your browser and see if you can find the site the guy's name is jon.it's worth a look at least!

Hey dark_knight_2906,
Are you still looking for the Henry Wayne 89 version ?
My brother owns a full set of Armor including Head, Cowl, Chest, Belt, Leg, Gloves, Knee Caps, Cape just no body. Let me know if you are interested.

batman717