Wonder Woman (2017)

Started by The Joker, Wed, 25 Nov 2015, 16:23

Previous topic - Next topic
Just announced by Gal Gadot via Twitter

QuoteSuper excited to announce that, thanks to the changing landscape, we are able to put Wonder Woman back to its rightful home. June 5, 2020. Be there or be square!!!

It was supposed to come out next November I think. Ugh.

Well at least now next November doesn't feel like forever away. June 2020 does. :(

Trying to cope ....

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

Thanks to TLF for bringing this to my attention.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

The unfortunate thing about armor is that it covers the skin. As such, I prefer the other costume.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  6 Jun  2019, 11:23
The unfortunate thing about armor is that it covers the skin. As such, I prefer the other costume.
Yeah but she wore that in a few other movies. If you want to keep the moichandising machine running, the characters need a different look each time.

Looks like Gal will be in her Wonder Woman outfit for a good portion of the film (as leaked photos have indicated as well). I kinda doubt the armor will be present for much more than the final battle with Cheetah and/or Max Lord. I'm thinking akin to Batfleck in bat-armor screen time. Can't wait to see of course.

Wonder Woman '84 is pretty much the only upcoming comic book movie that I'm really looking forward to.

Quote from: Edd Grayson on Sat,  7 Sep  2019, 03:05
Wonder Woman '84 is pretty much the only upcoming comic book movie that I'm really looking forward to.
I'll be there for Wonder Woman. Joker, The Batman, No Time To Die and The Matrix 4 have my attention. Especially the latter.