fall

Started by Catwoman, Thu, 7 Aug 2014, 03:04

Previous topic - Next topic
ok, soooooooooooo let's recap:

1. jason burr has been fricasseed with the soultaker sword. wonder if he and bethany ravencroft are getting acquainted.

2. batman has just had his ass kicked by ra's al ghul and is being taken off who knows where.

3. gotham city is blacker than, well, black.

4. tatsu/katana now thinks alfred may have had a hand in killing her father.

did i miss anything? oh yea, shiva is still sooooooo sexy. i still want her body. her belly button is still amazing. lol.

but yea. this was like an empire strikes back meets batman epi. the good guys kept getting the crap kicked out of them and it ended on a cliffhanger. when is adult swim supposed to air the next episode? i checked my channel guide and its not there. i can't wait that long!

oooo one nice part was katana kissing jason to kind of heal him temporarily from cypher. even though it didn't work totally and shiva soultook him or whatever the hell that is called lol as soon as she did it. and i'm still pissed off at katana from the magpie episode. i watched it right before i watched this one and gahhhhhhh i wanted to kick her ass.

and the flashbacks were great! it was a good episode. i just hate cliffhangers :(