constantine

Started by riddler, Wed, 19 Nov 2014, 02:07

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who's seen it (i'm up to the 3rd episode). Overall it's decent. I'm finding the main actor to be outstanding and enjoy the mysterious reluctant hero side. The supporting cast has been rather bland though. It reminds me of the earlier seasons of supernatural (which I much enjoy over the current ones).

Yeah, it's OK but not great. I'm hoping the upcoming stuff with Jim Corrigan will make the show more interesting. If even just for those who already know how that character evolves. Ratings seem to be fairly steady, which is good, especially for such a time slot.

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

One drawback is Goyer seems heavily involved having written the first episode and producing it. I'm kind of reluctant to enjoy it but i'm hoping he doesn't mess it up.

doesn't seem like many of you took up this show. I myself gave it up after 5 episodes and have no interest seeing the rest (in case you didn't know it got cancelled). At the end of the day it didn't captivate me the way super hero or supernatural shows do and I'm a fan of both.

The lead was good but it felt like they held too much back.