sacrifice

Started by Catwoman, Sat, 28 Sep 2013, 14:34

Previous topic - Next topic
ok so the epi just finished and all i can think is HOLY sh*t! did NOT expect that. i guess i should have but i didn't. lol.

everything i said about lady shiva before still stands. still want her outfit. and her body. and her belly button. and her fighting moves. just not her boring assed voice.

awww at batsy saying somethings were too precious to sacrifice. and yay the two ninja banes got saved by the antidote too.

did the girl that kept wanting to blow the place up remind anyone else of harley in her lawyer look in the btas epi where she gets the man who thinks he's killed batman out of jail? "it was a SMALL subpoena." lmao.

and obvs what i DID NOT expect was ra's al guhl being the precious cargo anarchy was stealing from the league of assassins.

lol i just noticed assassin has ass in it twice. maybe that's why they're so mean.

and by anyone else i obvs meant batmangelous since he is the only other one who is talking about the show with me which makes him my current fave person on this site.

and i STILL love katana. "come down here so we can meet foot to face." "i hate that guy." "i REALLY hate that guy."

she is so awesome.

Another good one.  Once the show started going serialized, bringing villains back, and focusing on Batman training Katana, it's gotten better. 

I liked Anarky better in this ep than the one that introduced him.  The Batman-Katana partnership is definitely working.  Loved the bit towards the end where Batman wrapped his cape around her.

Quotedid the girl that kept wanting to blow the place up remind anyone else of harley in her lawyer look in the btas epi where she gets the man who thinks he's killed batman out of jail? "it was a SMALL subpoena." lmao.
For a split second, I thought Miss Killroy was Harlene Quinzel. 

In hindsight, it could've been cool if Dr. Hugo Strange appeared, simply 'cause the monster ninjas reminded me of Strange's Monster Men and it would've been a cool tie-in if he was a scientist there and the creator of the toxin (Personally, I prefer the Golden Age/Silver Age take on Hugo Strange as a mad scientist vs. the psychiatrist version from the Modern era).  But oh well.

Ra's looks great!
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Quote from: BatmAngelus on Sat, 28 Sep  2013, 16:52

Quotedid the girl that kept wanting to blow the place up remind anyone else of harley in her lawyer look in the btas epi where she gets the man who thinks he's killed batman out of jail? "it was a SMALL subpoena." lmao.
For a split second, I thought Miss Killroy was Harlene Quinzel. 

maybe she'll end up being the harley type character seeing as bethany ravencroft was randomly this evil person. it's like there is only 15 people in gotham not named bruce wayne, alfred, tatsu, lt. gordon, or barbara, and they're all evil lol.

Perhaps she'll become, or be revealed to be, the Harley to Anarky's Joker.  She was pretty gung ho to blow up that building and she's got the name "Kill" in her name.    ;D

Given how they've got a knack for bringing characters like Stagg, Tobias Whale, and Ravencroft back in bigger ways, I wouldn't be surprised if she returns to at least annoy Gordon again.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Quote from: BatmAngelus on Sun, 29 Sep  2013, 03:24
Perhaps she'll become, or be revealed to be, the Harley to Anarky's Joker.  She was pretty gung ho to blow up that building and she's got the name "Kill" in her name.    ;D

OMG! i think you solved the mystery!

i watched it again. doesn't speak well for the governor of whereverthehellgothamis that she was able to talk him into that if she was working with anarky, lol.

i LOVE the name jocelyn though. equal parts adorable and sexy :)