"broken"

Started by Catwoman, Sun, 11 Aug 2013, 13:12

Previous topic - Next topic
i liked this episode. humpty dumpty was a little creepy but i felt bad for him. and i snorted milk out my nose at this:

batsy: "computer, last known location of humpty dumpty."
batmobile computer thingy: a wall
batsy: ....i'll rephrase

lmao

i am also glad we got more backstory on tatsu. though i'm still waiting for her and batsy to start kicking ass together.

Quote from: Catwoman on Sun, 11 Aug  2013, 13:12

batsy: "computer, last known location of humpty dumpty."
batmobile computer thingy: a wall
batsy: ....i'll rephrase

lmao
Best lines of the show so far  ;D

Good to hear Ra's Al Ghul's name mentioned. 

I will admit that it's getting a little tiresome that almost every villain has gotten away at the end.  The only one who's actually been captured so far is Magpie.

Obviously, Silver Monkey, Lady Shiva, and Ra's Al Ghul will play big parts later on.  Perhaps all the rest of the villains who've escaped (Pyg & Toad, Anarky, Humpty Dumpty) will return in one big villain team-up episode.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Quote from: BatmAngelus on Sun, 11 Aug  2013, 15:38

I will admit that it's getting a little tiresome that almost every villain has gotten away at the end.  The only one who's actually been captured so far is Magpie.

sexists! >:(

i just rewatched this and safe. well safe and then this lol but it makes sense now in broken how alfred and tatsu can't figure out with monkey mask guy knowing they have the soul sword dealio that they are still alive. at the end of safe lady shiva asks him if he found anything other than tatsu/katana and he's like "...no" and clenches his fist. so the league doesn't know. just monkey mask guy. and he's waiting for the right place and the right time to take it himself and probably try to suck out lady shiva's soul and become the leader of the league and start trying to take over the world himself.

figured that out all on my own.