lady shiva?

Started by Catwoman, Tue, 6 Aug 2013, 01:41

Previous topic - Next topic
who is she? i have never heard of her. i thought ra's al guhl ran the league of assassins too. the new episode was awesome though. katana is badass.

and i LOVED the dc short with lois lane, lmao.

Definitely one of the strongest episodes yet.  Tatsu/Katana keeps being the highlight of the show.  The Lois Lane short was awesome, too.

As for Shiva, she is a villain and occasional antiheroine, as well as one of the finest martial artists in the DC Universe.  In the Knightfall storyline, she helped Bruce Wayne get back into Batman-fighting shape after his broken back healed.  She was once believed to be Robin/Jason Todd's birth mother, but this turned out not to be true.  She is, however, the mother of Cassandra Cain/Batgirl.

She's been associated with the League of Assassins, though she does not run it. 

I feel like in the show, Ra's is probably still the boss, while she is one of his trusted leaders.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

ooo ok. i got the sense that she ran it. i would google her and see what she looks like but magpie was so different that there's no point lol.

i am liking the new batman too. he's darkly serious but funny when it is called for. like when he beats his own defense system at wayne manor without a scratch and goes "i've got to get a new security system." lol.

Shiva might be the woman on the right on this promo poster:
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/beware-the-batman-ad.jpg

Of course, that could end up being someone else.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

ooo i like what i see lol