Batman Prologue/Dance With The Devil (Batman 1989 Fan Film)

Started by PJ, Fri, 19 Apr 2013, 16:33

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: johnnygobbs on Thu,  9 May  2013, 20:43
Quote from: THE BAT-MAN on Wed,  1 May  2013, 19:25
Here is the Jack Napier Apartment Scene with my own score composition.  Understand that this is still a working progress and should not be looked upon as the final product.  My inspirations for this scene of course comes from both Danny Elfman and Bernard Herrmann.  Feel free to comment.

This is excellent THE BAT MAN.  You're a talented guy.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

Just listened to your effort. I don't think PJ can ask for anything more. You captured the sound of B89, and more importantly, it suits the scene in question.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sat, 18 May  2013, 12:16
Just listened to your effort. I don't think PJ can ask for anything more. You captured the sound of B89, and more importantly, it suits the scene in question.

Thank you.  Your comment means alot.

Top quality work there!

I wondered who voiced Napier's dialogue -sounds like Nicholson himself.  Does he do impressions? 8)
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei

The music is excellent. Really captures Elfmans work.

PMs replied to.

Chaps I definitely want to move ahead with this and will most likely do a Kickstarter campaign. I'll shoot and edit something from the script to aid this, but I need HELP!

At this stage I really want to bring on board a Production Designer/Concept artist and traditional Model Makers.

Please pass this on to anyone you might know who'd be interested.
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Quote from: PJ on Mon, 22 Jul  2013, 20:56
PMs replied to.

Chaps I definitely want to move ahead with this and will most likely do a Kickstarter campaign. I'll shoot and edit something from the script to aid this, but I need HELP!

At this stage I really want to bring on board a Production Designer/Concept artist and traditional Model Makers.

Please pass this on to anyone you might know who'd be interested.
Did you get my last e-mail?

I didn't mate. Can you resend it?

Slowly moving ahead with this. Just finished storyboarding a teaser trailer, which I'll be shooting next month.

All being well, I'll be kicking off the Kickstarter campaign in September