No comments on this pic??? (Batnar, 2009 San Diego Con)

Started by Azrael, Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 10:29

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm amazed no one commented on this photo.

This has to be one of the BEST convention pics with fans in costume I have seen. And it's not only about how screen-perfect Batnar looks in his suit, but also the contrast with the bigger guy on the left dressed as a grey Bat, and how attitude comes over size anyday!

Bring more of them  :)

till somene comments on my crest ad i'm boycotting commenting on people's pics.

lol

off the record, i think that pic of narzy is kewl as hell...and kinda cute. ;) the joker being a foot taller than him is a little scary though. i'd hate to be vicki vale in that situation. :-\  :P

Quote from: silenig on Fri, 18 Sep  2009, 10:29
This has to be one of the BEST convention pics with fans in costume I have seen.
No kidding.

It is a great pic. I just rated the picture and personally rated Batnar.

The pic simply reeks of awesomeness.

'Nuff said. 

8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Quote from: silenig on Fri, 18 Sep  2009, 10:29
I'm amazed no one commented on this photo.

This has to be one of the BEST convention pics with fans in costume I have seen. And it's not only about how screen-perfect Batnar looks in his suit, but also the contrast with the bigger guy on the left dressed as a grey Bat, and how attitude comes over size anyday!

Bring more of them  :)

we did comment  ;)
http://www.batmanmovieonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=920.msg16347#msg16347

hehe thanks guys!  ;D

I've been very busy as of late, but, I do plan to work up a small photo shoot soon. I plan to start on my Returns suit next year as well. :)

I will be building up one more 89 suit just for display and maaaaybe one more just for back up.  So far, my current suit, suffered a small minor tear on the back shoulder area which could have been prevented, had I known better about mounting the armor on.

I fixed it but I'm very well aware that if I'm not careful, I can permanently damage a great costume. Plus, building 89 bat suits is fun. Kind of like how some guys love to work on their cars. It relaxes me.  :)

For next year's San Diego Comic Con, I plan to bring back the 89 and If I'm fortunate enough to finish up my Returns suit, I will bring that in as well.  :)

Many very special thanks to Paul, Bob D and the talented many, for helping me throughout the year in putting this together.
For an 89 Batman fan, it's really something to give grace.  ;)

I'll upload more pics soon so it can remain in website's image bank.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."