Batman Live - World Arena Tour

Started by Paul (ral), Mon, 8 Nov 2010, 20:13

Previous topic - Next topic

This sounds awesome.  I saw the posters on the way to work today, and there was an article on it in the London Evening Standard.  Apparently, the live show will premiere next Summer in the UKto be followed by a run in New York, and it will feature about 48 characters, which particularly exicites me.

To be honest, this strikes me as the biggest Batman news since the announcement of Christopher Nolan's reboot back in the early part of the last decade.

Do you think you might be going Ral?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

It's on here for a few days in October..and I hope to be going.

You going Johnny?

Quote from: Paul (ral) on Mon,  8 Nov  2010, 22:39
It's on here for a few days in October..and I hope to be going.

You going Johnny?

It will probably depend on the pricing, but I'm definitely keen to go.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Wow, I have no idea what it is but I'm jealous of you Brits for actually getting something before us.

Although I did get to enjoy watching the Batman stunt shows at Six Flags when I was a kid.

I think this live show is going to be brilliant. It highlights what people love about Batman. The people that turn up want to be transported to another world. They want to have a mystical experience. To have the wonder of a small child. Batman is human, and that makes us connect with him more. But realism isn?t the big drawcard here. This show is Batman at his very core.