Batman/Dark Knight Cowl

Started by Joker81, Sun, 11 Jan 2009, 18:54

Previous topic - Next topic
I was wondering if someone can advise me on a decent Batman Cowl to buy?

I want to get a good one to display, but dont want to pay a fortune, but nor do I want some cheap plastic version. Can any of you fine fellows point me in the right direction?

Or even tell me of the ones you have and what is the best?

Cheers!

Since this isnt the BOTB I will tell you staright up. A good cowl is going to run you at least $150. Also, dont pay over $250 tops. Anything over that price and its just someone wanting to get as much money as they can for only a fraction of that in supplies.

There was an official Begins cowl released - that's the one i have.  Its a bit big, but it looks decent and is a decent price.

I seen prop replica TDK cowls going for over $400!!! I wouldnt pay that.

How much was the Batman Begins cowl??

ahhhhh, i can't remember now. they are still on ebay im sure

You can pick up the licensed cowls for $50 and under.

The rubies Begins cowl is the one im wearing in the signature banner below me, all the way to the right, with some modifications, the cowl is pretty nice, and cheap too.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Mon, 12 Jan  2009, 17:33
The rubies Begins cowl is the one im wearing in the signature banner below me, all the way to the right, with some modifications, the cowl is pretty nice, and cheap too.

That's the one I have too. It looks pretty decent - although a little big for my head.

You must have a pretty big head DV  ;) ;D

Quote from: raleagh on Mon, 12 Jan  2009, 18:58
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Mon, 12 Jan  2009, 17:33

That's the one I have too. It looks pretty decent - although a little big for my head.

You must have a pretty big head DV  ;) ;D
I do have a pretty big fat head, most of you on here should know that by now, it shows with whatever im posting on here hehe. lol

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.