Mudslide

Started by The Laughing Fish, Sat, 13 May 2017, 14:40

Previous topic - Next topic
I was rewatching this episode yesterday, the one where Clayface is disintegrating and steals an isotope from Wayne Enterprises to not only stay alive, but become human again.

It occurred to me if Batman hadn't intervened and let Matt Hagan finish the operation where he could permanently return human, not only it would've been easier to apprehend him, but it would've prevented the tragic ending where he fell to his apparent death during a downpour.

I found it a little funny after Clayface angrily destroyed the TV set while Stella was watching a movie of Matt Hagan in his heydey, Hagan repeats the same line
from the movie in an act of contrition, "you haven't only cured my body, you cured my heart". A little difficult to believe that Stella could befriend such an hothead, but then again, she appeared to help out loyalty since she worked with him during his acting career at one stage; the same movie she was watching before Hagan angrily stormed in. Perhaps she may have been in love with him.
QuoteJonathan Nolan: He [Batman] has this one rule, as the Joker says in The Dark Knight. But he does wind up breaking it. Does he break it in the third film?

Christopher Nolan: He breaks it in...

Jonathan Nolan: ...the first two.

Source: http://books.google.com.au/books?id=uwV8rddtKRgC&pg=PR8&dq=But+he+does+wind+up+breaking+it.&hl=en&sa=X&ei