66 Batman Merchandise Launch Party at Meltdown Comic

Started by Green Lantern, Sat, 23 Mar 2013, 13:14

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteOn Monday of this week, I was driving down Sunset Blvd. when I spotted this in front of Meltdown Comics.

As it turned out, Junk Food is a T-shirt company that was going to have a launch party for the upcoming "Classic TV Batman" merch along with displaying upcoming toys and and other product by other companies in conjunction with WB/DC.  It was a private affair but I contacted the proper people and got an invite.

All the toys featured were Mattel so there was nothing to see by Hot Toys or Moebius Models for example. And there was no announcements actually made for other lines or products.  And no, there was nothing mentioned about the series coming out on DVD or Blu ray either.  Still, it was a great turn out and it was a thrill to see so many people who I didn't know at all excited about this TV series that we know and love.

http://66batman.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=922

OMG I'VE GOT TO GET THE CATWOMAN COSTUME!

still no catwoman figure but they have that dumbass barbie doll. the batken (i'm trademarking that) is even dumbasser. he's wearing f***ing OVEN MITTS! but omg i'm asking for like most of that sh*t for christmas! speaking of christmas i LOVE the catwoman mistletoe card. holy alliteration batman! lol.

but still no dvd?  :'(

Criminal: Who are you!?

Ken: I'm Mitten Man! *proceeds to limp wristedly slap criminal*

:P

Quote from: GBglide on Sun, 24 Mar  2013, 01:07
Criminal: Who are you!?

Ken: I'm Mitten Man! *proceeds to limp wristedly slap criminal*

:P

lmao!