The complete merchandise of Returns

Started by Bobthegoon89, Wed, 28 Nov 2012, 19:54

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anybody ever archived every last bit of merchandise produced for each film in the Batman series? If somebody has I'd appreciate a link.

Looking round the net it seems nobody has. Through the magic of ebay I'm able to track down items I was not able to ever come across on the movies orginal release. There are still some oddities against my knowledge that pop up every now and then such as the bizaare adult sized Penguin costume (and kiddie version!).

So would it be possible to conjure up a complete list of every book, magazine, toy e.c.t that focussed on Batman Returns (and the other movies eventually). Just so it can be easier to track lost treasures down. Cheers.

This is a good idea, I think. It needs work and research (dates, variants, companies, distributors etc.) but it's maybe worth the effort, at least when it comes to the Burton films and Forever (one might be able to fill a tome with a list about the Nolan films)

An older member named Tarzan1941 did exactly that, but only for Prince's singles (scroll down a bit).

http://www.batman-online.com/forum/index.php?topic=1319.0

Today I found there was even BR playing cards.

I'd love to see who gets what rank, Is Batman king?