So what are we doing for the 20th Anniversary?

Started by Grissom, Wed, 2 Nov 2011, 18:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Hot Toys are coming to the 20th anniversary party!

QuoteBatman Returns, another great superhero movie directed by Tim Burton!
We are here proud to present this movie license to our fans!

The 1/6th and 1/4th scale Collectible Figures will be launched in late 2012.
Please stay tuned!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150478382917344.360253.58690437343&type=1

:)

Yep... the figures are pretty cool. (No doubt being released due to how well the 89 figures are doing).

As for the celebrations, I'd love to get involved and help celebrate one of the defining movies of my childhood.

I'll miss you dad xx

Quote from: Homer Bat on Wed, 18 Jan  2012, 16:35
As for the celebrations, I'd love to get involved and help celebrate one of the defining movies of my childhood.
Glad to have you on board. You could get started on this any time you like:

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 27 Nov  2011, 01:11
Members write a paragraph or so about what BR means to them, how it holds up and its legacy. Collect them all into one article which is posted on the main page (each member gets name credit), and call it "Fans Reflect upon 20 years" or something like that.

Watching the blu ray and listen to the expanded cd in my lair
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light

I have acquired a magazine that features BR artwork that I haven't seen before. I will scan it in the coming days and share it for the anniversary.

Quote from: Kingdjack4500 on Sun, 29 Jan  2012, 21:33
Watching the blu ray and listen to the expanded cd in my lair

You won't be alone in that brother.

Sun, 25 Mar 2012, 00:24 #16 Last Edit: Wed, 28 Mar 2012, 07:56 by The Dark Knight
I'm in a rush but I'll give a taste of one of the arts. Again, I hadn't seen this before but some of you may have:

I'll scan this and the others properly of course later.

I've seen that picture somewhere i can't remember where
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light

I don't think I've seen that picture before.

I'll certainly look forward to seeing the rest when they're posted.

Have never seen it either. I might be way off, but the art style reminds me a bit of the classic Star Wars concept artworks, it looks fantastic. Any chance we'll ever see these artworks in large resolution? Damn, there's too much great BR-related stuff out there that some of us have missed, lol.