So what are we doing for the 20th Anniversary?

Started by Grissom, Wed, 2 Nov 2011, 18:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys and gals, what are the things that are planned for Batman Returns for next year? I think it's time we share ideas and thoughts on how
to celebrate this excellent sequel. From quizzes to podcasts, trivia etc. we gotta get cracking.

Any thoughts out there?

Thu, 3 Nov 2011, 15:21 #1 Last Edit: Thu, 3 Nov 2011, 15:46 by Paul (ral)
Yeah, gotta get heads together. Time goes in fast.

Any editors/contributors looking to do interviews should let me know.

There *has* to be a way for me to interview Michelle Pfeiffer...

It'll be good if we start collecting Batman Returns vids from places like youtube, from fan made trailers to interviews, behind the scenes etc.

I have an idea. Members write a paragraph or so about what BR means to them, how it holds up and its legacy. Collect them all into one article which is posted on the main page (each member gets name credit), and call it "Fans Reflect upon 20 years" or something like that.

I also like TDK's idea, it'll be great to see what people's impression of the film were and is.

Perhaps Reevz666 has other BR goodies he can share with us? We could get in contact with him, to see if he wants to participate.

Oh and ral, do you still have that BR Panini sticker album? It's a small thing, but perhaps that could be scanned and shown during the celebrations.

Yeah, I still have it.

I am trying to get the gallery up soon so we can add new stuff!

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 18 Jan  2012, 00:52
Oh and ral, do you still have that BR Panini sticker album? It's a small thing, but perhaps that could be scanned and shown during the celebrations.

Great idea TDK.  I unfortunately ever got the chance to complete my BR Panini stickr album back in 1992... :(
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.