The Batmobile

Started by Silver Nemesis, Wed, 4 Mar 2020, 18:52

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: thecolorsblend on Mon,  1 Jun  2020, 02:52
The Batman Production- "We're still here! Over here! Don't forget about us!"
Which would be extremely interesting to witness if AT&T say, OR HAVE ALREADY SAID, "sure, you can have the Reeves trilogy, but we're going to entice Affleck onto HBO Max". That would satisfy both camps. Comparison are always going to be made of having two Batmen at one time, but really, how is that any different to having Gotham, Arrow or any other TV program that features Batman elements? A recent article said HBO's original DC shows will have "the highest level of cinematic production values." That type of talk means the big guns are coming out, any way you slice it. It's all about how well the Snyder cut performs. In any case this movie is happening. I do prefer this Batmobile to the Tumbler. The Snyder vehicle had aspects of that design, but was more visually interesting.

With so many Batman interpretations now, it's hard to find a new angle, but I think Reeves has done so with his Batmobile. It's a deadly, fast car but very street and grounded. A wide range of people could have believably created it, or own it, rather than just Bruce Wayne. The Tumbler was obviously military sourced, and Coleman Reese showed how easy it was to trace the origins. I'd equate this to a more down and dirty version of the Westmobile.