Riddler Wigs

Started by galenj01, Mon, 20 Jul 2015, 07:53

Previous topic - Next topic
have we established that the Riddler wears many wigs to change his hair colour/styles?
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

I personally think they made the right choice with the orange, "coral", hair complimenting perfectly the "screaming green" costumes of Carrey. They had designs for normal black and even a white variant too.

I think the famous Carrey orange hair started a sort of mini trend here in England that lasted about two years. I seem to remember presenter Chris Evans, on his brilliant Friday night British comedy/music show "TFI Friday", making a few references to The Riddler back in the day. Not least because he had hair similar enough to the character. Even the irritating boy band that will never die, "Take That", got in on the act. I have seen a "Top of the Pops" clip in which Robbie Williams, shortly before his infamous exit in 1995, had dyed his hair to a bizarre ginger/orange. Coincidence? Surely not.

There was an episode of the show Step by Step here in the US where one of the characters (who I couldn't stand) got like some bad shampoo or something and it dyed it bright orange. He screamed "I LOOK LIKE THE RIDDLER!" He totally deserved it for being such a jerk. lol

It's assumed he either dyed his hair or wore a wig. Note that in the main scene in which he masquerades as Edward Nygma AFTER transforming into the riddler (the fundraiser in which he tricks Bruce Wayne into using his machine) his hair colour goes back to brown.

i think the wig must have fused to his head after his mental breakdown.

I also assume they shaved it off in the asylum because it looks like he has had surgery on his head.
Ohhhh, that looks like fun! Lemme try! *Lemme try!* Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert your... OW!!

btw I loved TFI Friday :)