Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Started by Paul (ral), Sat, 20 Jun 2009, 01:32

Previous topic - Next topic

HAHA I didn't even see the first one. Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep my money up there in my wallet.

I liked the first film, so I'll give this one a chance.

I wasn't a Transformer fan, I thought the first would be good, saw it at cinemas and it sucked.

Michael Bay can not direct. He makes a complete mess of films despite the insane budgets he gets to work with.

I will not see the second film. It will be just more of the same.

I liked it regardless of its terrible flaws, dont get me started I will go on forever with it.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

it's an awful film - the worst i have seen in 10 years.

i am a transformers fan - i was about 6 or 7 when they first came out.

i excused the first film because i allowed it to introduce the transformers to a wider audience. i cannot excuse this mess of a movie - it is a disgrace. michael bay should never be allowed near the franchise again and hasbro should take stock of this mess!

Make me wonder how G.I. Joe will turn out.

Wow. I sure am glad I am taking the weekend off to see this P.O.S. with my brother, who LOVES the first, which I HATE!

I honestly don't know how anyone who is a fan of Transformers and wants to see them treated right on screen can like this film.

Quote from: Sandman on Sat, 20 Jun  2009, 11:15
Make me wonder how G.I. Joe will turn out.

*shudder*

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."