gotham high

Started by Catwoman, Wed, 12 Jun 2013, 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
i remembered this being posted about a long time ago but i couldn't find the old thread. so i decided to repost it when i found this stuff about it.

http://www.legionsofgotham.org/TOONSgh.html

after i finish batman revelation, i am thinking that i want to write some fanfics that are kind of based off this idea. there will be some alterations and some different characters. i already have an idea for an ice princess role. lol.

anybody interested? :)

Gotham High? Is this a stoner comedy?

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Wed, 12 Jun  2013, 12:45
Gotham High? Is this a stoner comedy?

::)

high school. though at my high school high meant high lol.

Quote from: Catwoman on Wed, 12 Jun  2013, 01:11
i remembered this being posted about a long time ago but i couldn't find the old thread. so i decided to repost it when i found this stuff about it.

http://www.legionsofgotham.org/TOONSgh.html

after i finish batman revelation, i am thinking that i want to write some fanfics that are kind of based off this idea. there will be some alterations and some different characters. i already have an idea for an ice princess role. lol.

anybody interested? :)
This show looks great.  Did it ever air?

I am definitely interested in your fanfic idea too Catwoman.  Will there also be room for the Shrecks, Chase Meridian, Alicia and other non-comic book characters in your story?
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

sadly no. :( and i knew mentioning she who will remain nameless would get you interested *coughtheiceprincesscough* ooo excuse me. anyone got a cough drop i can borrow?

:P

i was thinking chip shreck could be a classmate (a dumb muthaf***a at that) and max could pick him up at school and be all frightening toward the kids. chase, quite possibly. alicia, quite possibly.

i have some ideas already for how like harvey dent and the joker and mr. freeze got messed up and there being like this massive coverup and bribery thing by the superintendent over these repeated disasters in the chemistry lab lol.