New DC Animated film Arkham 2010 Release?

Started by DarkVengeance, Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 16:28

Previous topic - Next topic
Looks like the game to me, but it says its a film, looks pretty badass to me! :)

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

That Joker is sitting up just like Heath's version. Licking his lips and behind the newspaper cutouts he did in TDK viral campaign. It's basically him but with short hair.

The CGI is flawless. It looks real yet still has that comic book touch.

I'm interested.

Fri, 19 Jun 2009, 02:36 #3 Last Edit: Fri, 19 Jun 2009, 02:42 by Dark Knight Detective
Ah, it looks pretty eerie (in a good way).

I'm not crazy over the Glasgow-grinned, lip-licking Joker, but the movie itself definitely looks like it's worth the watch.

Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Fri, 19 Jun  2009, 02:36

I'm not crazy over the Glasgow-grinned, lip-licking Joker, but the movie itself definitely looks like it's worth the watch.

Same, But a new movie is still a new movie.

Fri, 19 Jun 2009, 04:18 #5 Last Edit: Fri, 19 Jun 2009, 04:20 by TheBatMan0887
Quote from: Dark Knight Detective on Fri, 19 Jun  2009, 02:36

Yeah, I think they are taking it a bit too far. I only saw Heath do it several times, mostly in the interrogation.

EDIT: Mabye he's this way due to being locked up for too long. Hopefullt he doesn't do it alot then during being free.
A smiley's impression of Jack Nicholson    8)

Now as Jack's Joker laughing   :D

Been looking forward to this fan film.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Im totally happy with the way it looks, it makes up for us losing a TDK themed game, I love the mixture of Heath's Joker and the comic Joker its a great modern version and gives me something different than the same thing Ive seen already.

I didnt think it was a fan film, looks a little expensive to be, it has the official dc logo in the beginning, Im not sure.