Could B&R been saved?

Started by Sandman, Thu, 16 Oct 2008, 23:29

Previous topic - Next topic
We all know that Batman And Robin was horrible, but do you think it could have been saved? and if so which ways can you think of besides bringing Tim Burton and Michael Keaton back.

I would have like to have seen Val Kilmer return, now i know he was hardly to best, but he is such an exellent actor and easily could have done sooo much better and mabye if they had gotten rid of Schumacher we might have gotten to finally see how great of a Batman he could have been.

Got any more ideas?

Aside from completely remaking it in a vein closer to Forever. No. There are no single adjustments that could be made that would completely change the outlook of the film. It should have been completely rewritten on the script level. Throw out what they had and start from scratch.

Fri, 17 Oct 2008, 01:13 #2 Last Edit: Fri, 17 Oct 2008, 02:33 by DarkVengeance
I think the premise was ok it was just how the film was executed, its possible ALOT of changes could've  of made a difference, and I do mean ALOT!!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Well if Kilmer did it or not, his career still would have gone down the drain!

Ya Ive seen some of the stuff he's done and its pretty bad work, plus he let himself go, he used to be a Hollywood Icon women loved him, now he's a fat has-been.

Im no troll, just stating my opinion, how is that being a troll, you dont seem like you've been on here long enough to even know some of the discussions and things Ive made on these forums.

I have nothing against anyone on here, everyone has a right to their opinion and thats what I do state my opinion, Im sorry you cant personally handle it!