Batman & Robin Re-Edit opinions

Started by BatmanFanatic93, Sun, 12 May 2013, 05:16

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone how's it going?Okay today i was reading through my batman & robin comic book adaptation which is my favorite version of batman & robin btw not only that i was looking through my comments on here about my post http://www.batman-online.com/forum/index.php?topic=2226.10  & my batman & robin recut comments on youtube & i've thought about it....& i'm probably gonna do a re-edit of batman & robin but before i do here's a list of what to except in my cut & i need your guys opinions.

1:The colors will be tone down slightly just to make gotham & some scenes less colorful.
2:Color correction will be added.
3:Bane will now be the strong & silent meaning he will no longer have any lines just like in the script BUT i am however gonna add his famous line "I will break you batman"from batman arkham asylum when holds batman from behind.
4:Lots of mr.freeze's ice pun will be cut down GREATLY just make a little darker & menacing.
5:Batgirl will be in the film still but her screentime will be cut down slightly.
6:Motorcylce scene will be cut cause we already know that babs does the motorcylce races sooo i don't think we need to see her doing it right?
7:Bat-asses will be cut...still deciding on batgirls though  :P
8:Lots of stupid one-liners will be cut to a minimum.
9:Deleted scenes will be added mostly from the trailers
10:Fight scenes will be recutted as well

If your wondering ivy isn't listed is because uma's performance is campy & over the top & there's not that much i can cut from her that would improve her by anymeans but it would work since mr.freeze is gonna be darker in my cut so we're gonna need a campy player on the team to even out the darkness okay so anyways my cut is basically gonna follow the timeline from the comic book adaptation as much as possible but there are scenes i'm gonna keep like the sad scenes with freezes wife but I'm still deciding on batman music though i dunno ether to use elfman's music for my cut use goldenthal's themes.So guys give me your thoughts & tell me what you think  :)
You ether die a trilogy or live long enough to see yourself become batman & robin