Lookie what I scored....

Started by PJ, Thu, 17 Apr 2008, 17:52

Previous topic - Next topic
Currently the pride of my collection. Came directly from Michael Keaton's assistant on B89 and was given to her by the man himself. I am very happy camper!

"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Great jacket and a really awesome story to go with it.

Very cool! 8)

...I hate you....

kidding.

awsomeness

:o Bob?  Sorry PJ i thought you were Bob for a second! That is awesome.  Is the Joker symbol the same as this

or the same as on the side of the helicopter.  also, what diameter is it? :)

I wish we could get replicas of this patch made.

Fri, 18 Apr 2008, 08:07 #6 Last Edit: Fri, 18 Apr 2008, 08:10 by raleagh
Quote from: shadowbat69 on Thu, 17 Apr  2008, 23:51
I wish we could get replicas of this patch made.

I was thinking the same thing.

I have a really hi-res version of that image, though i think it needs a little more green.  We could do a short run maybe for us few.  Wonder how much it would cost?

PJ, is his assistant based in the UK? Just think, Jack Nicholson and Jon Peters argued over who was going to pay for that!

Fri, 18 Apr 2008, 09:27 #7 Last Edit: Fri, 18 Apr 2008, 09:36 by PJ
I'll see what I can do re: the patch. I got a quote done at the beginning of the year, but now I have the dimensions and the real thing to show them, not just a picture.

No she's now living in the New York, but she did say she'd try and help track down some other people to be interviewed as part of my B89 celebration on BOF next year http://www.batman-on-film.com/batman-70-announcement_pjwares_4-15-08.html

Does everybody else know the story behind these jackets?
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

I do. ;D

For those who don't know though, maybe someone could type up a brief story about it and we can add it to our archive. ;)

From this article
QuoteAnother argument erupted over who was going to foot the bill for the crew's black leather Batman jackets: originally Peters's responsibility, he had shucked it, causing Nicholson to snap at Basinger, "Tell that guy whose c**k you've been sucking for the past six months that he's an asshole for not paying for the jackets!"