Is Joker in Man of Steel 2?

Started by The Laughing Fish, Wed, 21 May 2014, 08:29

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteI'd say Luthor is more vital to the franchise than the Joker would be; Superman doesn't have the rogue gallery Batman does and with Zod burned off, Luthor should be vital to the franchise.
Hammil as the Joker would be too perfect especially since he wouldn't need to carry the film.

Precisely. Joker would just be superfluous, distracting & a bit out of place in a movie like this, imo.

Although i really really wanna see Mark in it now. hahahah

QuoteLoosen up, tight ass!

When there's Batman, we're bound to see Joker eventually, but I'm in the "too much, too soon" crowd. Let the series actually unwind first before we get another iconic character thrown in the mix.

Quote from: Slash Man on Wed, 24 Sep  2014, 16:01
When there's Batman, we're bound to see Joker eventually, but I'm in the "too much, too soon" crowd. Let the series actually unwind first before we get another iconic character thrown in the mix.
I don't mind a reference to him, or maybe a single scene at Arkham, but it would be ridiculous to make him a main character in the second film alongside all the other big hitters the film will already be featuring.  The Joker deserves better.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.