Vicki Vale in the Batcave

Started by batass4880, Tue, 7 Oct 2008, 02:49

Previous topic - Next topic
To tell you the truth, I didn't really care about Vicki going in there. It seemed fairly natural. Now, I am a bit more sceptical, but am not that overly worried about it all.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu,  9 Oct  2008, 23:23
seriously this is a forum to celebrate Burtons bat-films, but that dosent mean bashing Nolans amazing bat-films is necessary, you just seem really sour and one-sided about them, do you even read comics or graphic novels??
Right on, brother.

sorry shadow some people just need a little guidance once in a while!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Quote from: DarkVengeance on Thu,  9 Oct  2008, 23:23
seriously this is a forum to celebrate Burtons bat-films, but that dosent mean bashing Nolans amazing bat-films is necessary

Right but then again it's not a place for people to spred hypocrisy claiming to love one movie and and then bash it and it fan's to say a different one is better and then claim to not be one sided thenself after.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Thu,  9 Oct  2008, 10:06
To tell you the truth, I didn't really care about Vicki going in there. It seemed fairly natural. Now, I am a bit more sceptical, but am not that overly worried about it all.

Same i never really thought much of it till it was talked about. Thanks now it's gonna drive me nutz everytime i watch the movie.

Bashing something and stating my initial problems with something are two different things. I never once have bashed anything at all, I guess some people just like to sit and pretend things are perfect when theyre not, I dont let things go like that, with every film I like, Im just that way and the batman films are my favorite off all time.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

When Batman turned on that light to temporarily blind Vicki, was it so she would stop analyzing his face or was it to make sure that she didn't see the entrance to the Batcave?

Quote from: batass4880 on Tue, 18 Nov  2008, 23:13
When Batman turned on that light to temporarily blind Vicki, was it so she would stop analyzing his face or was it to make sure that she didn't see the entrance to the Batcave?

She Recognized him for a moment.

Vicki Vale in the Batcave didn't bother me much at all, I kinda liked it in a way, and especially the scene that followed! Know the one I mean?  ;)

I also agree that when she's in the Batmobile trying to get a close look at batman/Bruce was pretty neat too, and when he notices and shines the light to stop her. All these little elements make the film what it is and are important in my opinion.

www.batmanslair.proboards.com

Sat, 17 Jan 2009, 03:15 #19 Last Edit: Wed, 15 Apr 2009, 14:52 by Dark Knight Detective
I liked the part where Batman lifts his cape up & the screen turns black, with bats flying up the screen.