Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (2024)

Started by Cobblepot4Mayor, Wed, 23 Oct 2013, 11:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Tue, 25 Apr  2023, 18:11
Beetlejuice 2 was confirmed as 'in development' at Cinemacon. I hoped for something firmer than that.
I'm happy to hear this for what it means to Keaton and his resurgence. His return to Batman appears to be a success, and hopefully Beetlejuice II can consolidate that. Burton, Keaton and Elfman together in the same movie has to excite the true believers to some degree even after all these years.

Nothing but good news so far. Glad to read Elfman is returning alongside Burton being confirmed!  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Tue, 9 May 2023, 19:50 #33 Last Edit: Tue, 9 May 2023, 19:56 by Gotham Knight
OFFICIAL!

https://deadline.com/2023/05/beetlejuice-2-theatrical-release-date-1235360977/

DEADLINE:

'BEETLEJUICE 2', starring Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder, and Jenna Ortega, releases on September 6, 2024.

Jenna Ortega will officially star in 'BEETLEJUICE 2' as the daughter of Winona Ryder's Lydia Deetz.

Justin Theroux has been cast in 'BEETLEJUICE 2'.

Another interesting note is that Seth Grahame-Smith is expected to be one of the producers. He was the guy who did Dark Shadows and approached Burton about writing it. 

Sounds good!  8)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

A rumor swirling around is that Willem Dafoe is playing a Ghost police officer.

I hope the filmmakers will use stop-motion animation instead of CGI.

Catherine O'Hara has been confirmed.

Monica Bellucci has been cast as Beetlejuice's wife.

Willem Dafoe is official.