HAPPY 21st!!

Started by Grissom, Wed, 23 Jun 2010, 13:25

Previous topic - Next topic
Gotta make sure people know, a truly Happy 21st (23rd June) to this classic film.

Cheers!!

Wed, 23 Jun 2010, 16:49 #1 Last Edit: Tue, 22 Feb 2011, 15:33 by THE BAT-MAN
Happy 21st indeed.   

Love the film and here is one of the best fan made trailers ever:

The movie that warped my fragile little mind! On a side note( and bear in mind this is only speculation), LaLa Land Records will be announcing some CD releases at this years Comic Con. From what I heard, there is a very strong possibility that at least one of them will be a complete Batman89 score!

Everyone take their grain of salt now!
Why is there always someone who bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?

I'll take that with a grain of salt, but it's still great news.

Actually listened to some of the soundtrack today like Flowers, Up the Cathedral, Batman theme and even Scandalous and Trust from Prince.

Great movie! A classic!

yay it can drink now.

:P

Quote from: gordonblu on Wed, 23 Jun  2010, 17:57
LaLa Land Records will be announcing some CD releases at this years Comic Con. From what I heard, there is a very strong possibility that at least one of them will be a complete Batman89 score!
If that is true, I'm going to pass out.

Happy 21st!!!!  8)

Quote from: gordonblu on Wed, 23 Jun  2010, 17:57
LaLa Land Records will be announcing some CD releases at this years Comic Con. From what I heard, there is a very strong possibility that at least one of them will be a complete Batman89 score!

If so, then my exact reaction will be as follows:

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Imagine the complete scores to Batman and Batman Returns combined into a 2 disc set...

Wow, only just realized.
Happy 21st to one of my favourie films  ;D
My balloons. Those are my balloons. HE STOLE MY BALLOONS!