What do you actually LIKE from the Schumacher films?

Started by DarkVengeance, Wed, 26 Nov 2008, 04:18

Previous topic - Next topic
There are plenty of things about Batman Forever that I really do like alot, B&R not so much other than laughing at all of Arnold's "cold" puns.

This is here to list some of the things you actually like about these films!

-DV

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

-Val Kilmer's Batman, i didn't mind him to tell the truth. But he's no Keaton ;D.

- Jim Carrey's Riddler for what it was and with the tone of the movie i liked it.

-Cool U2 and Seal songs

That's all i can think off ATM.

Wed, 26 Nov 2008, 04:49 #2 Last Edit: Tue, 2 Dec 2008, 19:31 by batass4880
GREAT TOPIC!

Val Kilmer was a really good Bruce/Batman.

Tommy Lee Jones was the right man for Two-Face, although it was mostly wasted.

I liked how the murder of Robin's parents "resurfaced" Bruce's guilt for the killing of his parents.

Elliot Goldenthal's score kicked ass, although it was corny at times like the movie itself.

The set was pretty cool, though not as atmospheric as the first two.

-Nicole Kidman in Forever...need i say more.

-Bane's apperance wasn't bad, but that's as far as it goes.

-About 5 mins of Two-Face when he acted the way he should.

-I didn't mind Robin though he could have been a little less whiney.

-The fact that Arnie said yes to Mr Freeze and we didn't get...(gulp)...HULK HOGAN.

Hulk Hogan was really rumored for the role? That would have made the film even worse, though Suburban Commando was an amazing film haha.

LOL i love that movie in fact i watched it like a month ago ;D.

Yup Hulk Hogan was one a JS top picks for Freeze because he wanted someone"BIG" don't know why though??.

But could you picture it "Let me tell you something Bat Brother, what you gonna do when me and my Freezeamaniacts run wild on you", "Look out BAT-MAN for my ATOMIC Freeze Drop" HAHAHAHA 80's wrestling.

That my friend would have been a tragedy!

Thu, 27 Nov 2008, 03:11 #7 Last Edit: Fri, 28 Nov 2008, 01:09 by batass4880
I also like how at the title sequence you see the emblem with some blueish light coming through and it gets dark and says FOREVER.

The chrome batarang that he used in the Riddler's lair I thought was pretty sweet.

Loved the part when Harvey shot one of his men in his chopper like a madman, without giggling. That's what we all wanted to see more of!

Although it was cut, I really liked the Arkham Asylum sequence that the movie was supposed to open with.

Jim Carrey was alright through most of the movie but I thought he was awesome at the end in his lair.

Thu, 27 Nov 2008, 03:27 #8 Last Edit: Wed, 5 Aug 2009, 04:26 by The Dark Knight
The music from U2 and Seal....um...

I could basically say that I thought BF was quite entertaining, and really my only 'complaints' would be that A) Batman had a few to many corny one-liners
and
B) Nicole Kidman might as well have been a hooker with her antics around BW and Batman. Yeesh she reminded me of a 16 year old who couldn't make up her mind.
1/2 C) Two-Face wasn't done perfectly, but none the less TLJ was absolutely fit for that role.