Your favorite scenes from BEGINS or THE DARK KNIGHT!!

Started by DarkVengeance, Fri, 24 Oct 2008, 07:01

Previous topic - Next topic
I have alot of favorite scenes, but yet again as the Burton batman film thread I started I want to see everyone else first!!

-DV

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I love the scene with Batman and Vicki in the batcave, after arriving in the batmobile. The best batcave by far. Elfman's score is perfect for that scene.

I liked the part or parts when the Joker jammed the airwaves to make threats and terrorize the city. Just like the comics and the first movie!

BB - When Batman got his butt whooped by Dr.Crane/Scarecrow and he had to call Alfred to come pick him up. Really showed the learning curve he had to go thru as he figures out how to handle himself as Batman.

TDK - The part where Batman is still in his original suit and breaks up the drug dealers in the parking lot. To me that's what Batman is all about.

BB: The "Im not going to kill you, but i don't have to save you" Scene

TDK: When Joker is in the truck with the Rocket's and shooting the Tumbler(love that scene sooo much),
The pencil trick(always reminds me of Batman89),
Any sceen with Two-Face.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Fri, 24 Oct  2008, 11:21
I love the scene with Batman and Vicki in the batcave, after arriving in the batmobile. The best batcave by far. Elfman's score is perfect for that scene.
LOL were talking about the Nolan films not Burtons, must be you got mixed up!! :P

Yep, I got mixed up.

I love the batpod chase against the Joker in TDK. Great scene.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 26 Oct  2008, 05:52
Yep, I got mixed up.

I love the batpod chase against the Joker in TDK. Great scene.
Ya probably my favorite part of the film!

Batman Begins:  What I call- "The Birth of the Bat Signal"- Gordon finding Falcone strapped onto the searchlight and then the shot of Batman standing over Gotham.

The Dark Knight: Bruce sacrificing his Lambourghini to save the life of a man who tried to blackmail him and expose his secret identity.  And then acting dumb in front of Gordon to keep his playboy cover.
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...