Batmobiles on display in the UK

Started by Paul (ral), Thu, 8 Jan 2009, 03:04

Previous topic - Next topic
I came across this recently and became rather excited

http://www.carsofthestars.com

Basically they have

on display.  I am planning to head over to see them at some point this year (as part of my 89 celebration) and have emailed them asking for more info.

Anyone else know of any displays? Post the info here incase others are not aware!

Cool. I wish I had something like that near me. The Anton Furst Batmobile of course looks the best of those three.  ;)

One of these days I will actually see every singler batmobile in person, the only thing Ive ever seen was the fake batmobile from the six flags batman stunt show.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

This looks great man!  ;D I wish I could go to displays like these...  :-\
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

I got word back from www.carsofthestars.com today.

The only Batmobile they have on display this year is the Batman Returns version.

The Forever, 1960's and Bat-missile are in storage.

It would have been nice to see the others but Burton's Batmobile is the one I really wanted to see so i'm happy.

OH MY GOD IT'S THE KEATON MOBILE! ;D

Burtonmobile to be more exact hehe :D

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Sun, 18 Jan 2009, 22:12 #7 Last Edit: Fri, 13 Feb 2009, 03:21 by The Batman Returns
Quote from: DarkVengeance on Sun, 18 Jan  2009, 19:36
Burtonmobile to be more exact hehe :D

I say that b/c Keaton drove it. Besides, I can't exactly give Burton all of the credit b/c Anton Furst is also one of the creators. 

So did you make over there to see it ral? Any pics?

Not yet, hopefully later in the year.  I just bought a house so I have enough on my plate at the mo.

When I get over there will be pics of my my goofy mug next to the Keaton-mobile. ;D