Replica Props.

Started by Joker81, Sun, 22 Jun 2008, 01:27

Previous topic - Next topic
Was going through some of the Batman 89 gallery and saw the pic with the newspapers in it, the 'Batman Cracks Jokers Poison Code' and '13 More Lives Claimed: Who Is The Mysterious Joker?'

Raleagh, where did you get this pic?
And could It be possible to get replica's made up of these papers?

Actually mykbyk posted that photo.

It would be possible to do replicas i suppose if you have the originals to scan or duplicate.  Although, the size of them looks to be quite big - they look like they are twice the size of a normal broadsheet paper - probably 600mm wide by 800mm long.

Yeah they do look rather big now you mention it, like the Belfast Telegraph!! lol

What if we were to get a screen grab, from the dvd and were able to enhance and scale it up, to newapaper size?

It seems to be bigger than the Belfast Telegraph.  The BT is about 580mm x 380mm (i work for them!).

lol, what a coincidents lol

well you could get it printed for us then  ;D

i have thought about making a mock up and getting them to change the front page near the end of a run, but it all costs time and money - and besides i can do without getting the piss taken out of me!!

The best place would be a small printers on an inkjet poster printer.

Lol, I know what you mean. I just think it would be great to have a replica of the papers framed and up on the wall lol

If I could pick one, it'd be the second paper

If you guys remind me, I will take detailed photos of my SD Studios 89 Speargun and post them.  Probably my single best replica prop.  I searched for THREE YEARS to find it!  haha
--
--
----It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me!!!!!!