Lookie what I scored....

Started by PJ, Thu, 17 Apr 2008, 17:52

Previous topic - Next topic
^ Great nicholson quote!  Love it.

PJ, is that you in the pic?  Lookin' good my man!  Like you walked off the set of the 89 flick.  :)

Cheers Gregg, that's all me Bay-Bay!!
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Quote from: raleagh on Sat, 19 Apr  2008, 11:44
From this article
QuoteAnother argument erupted over who was going to foot the bill for the crew's black leather Batman jackets: originally Peters's responsibility, he had shucked it, causing Nicholson to snap at Basinger, "Tell that guy whose c**k you've been sucking for the past six months that he's an asshole for not paying for the jackets!"

Whoa! There was bad blood between Basinger and Nicholson?

I'm sure everyone has disagreements at one point or another.  Being together for 3 months in the one place could make for a powderkeg!

Well, if we could get this replicated I knoe for a fact thered be enough interest to warrant a run.

I added some of the hair detail to the restored logo i already had.  What do you guys think about the green on the face? All the patches in the movie have it, but i did one with and one without.

I have a hi-res copy of each at 2400x2400, which should be good for any repo house to apply to patches.

Whichever ones closer to the movie used ones.

i want one
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

YOWZERS! That jacket is cool though I could replicate it very easily If I had the patches!

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

I have one of the original patches given to me by a friend who worked on the production.