Burton's Animated Batman 3 Petition

Started by myway, Tue, 15 Apr 2008, 21:05

Previous topic - Next topic
It's not very realistic, but I'd love to see a "Batman III" graphic novel with the finale of the Burtonverse (it's the best we can hope for, I think). This talk about animated or mo-cap film sounds fantastic, but I think the budget and the expected gains for a graphic novel are very different compared to those things, not to mention that if it's to be scored by Danny Elfman himself, there you have the budget of 220 graphic novels! Maybe a graphic novel is the most realistic "fantasy" one can have about this.

Fri, 12 Sep 2008, 05:39 #21 Last Edit: Fri, 12 Sep 2008, 05:51 by batsam
can't someone suggest the noir (dark) look for upcoming batman movies to WB , and thats it!!

this way we could have a darker movie with nolan , &  maybe it will get close enough to batburton movies
what even shoud count is to have the same art director of the BR bo welsh , the one of the 89 anton furst is gone !!

suggesting the look of the movie and an art director would be  lot easier to do than suggesting a substitute for whom made a blockbuster this year with tdk
and more satisfying than 3d-movie, graphic novel , or a childish animated movie!!  . . . . . . . in theory
Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask

Great idea, I'm all for it. I am dying to see where the 3rd film would have gone.

Quotecan't someone suggest the noir (dark) look for upcoming batman movies to WB , and thats it!!

Nolan should stay as far away from Burton's Batman style as humanly possible he already has his own style that everyone seems to love and although i have nothing agaisnt Nolan himself he and his Batuniverse will be horrible if mixed with Burton/Keatons Dark batworld.

Fri, 12 Sep 2008, 17:13 #24 Last Edit: Fri, 12 Sep 2008, 17:21 by batsam
he and his Batuniverse will be horrible if mixed with Burton

i think that is
individually opinable , moreover i would say that noir styled movies are not necessary attributed to someone's genre (like burton in this case) , they are something anyone can use , without beeing quoted to be inspired to someone  as to some genre ,
in fact no one would say that because of the more light in nolan's batmovies he took the idea from schumaker.

i would like to add finally that the succes of nolan films are because not of the cast , art design , or else but because most likely of the plot and missing aimings to younges odeons (like in Bf B&R) , and that wont be effected too much by changing the surface appearance on the movie (if dark or more dark , or 1910 french architectures instead of newer ones)

Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 04:20 #25 Last Edit: Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 04:27 by ZUPERZERO

DocLathropBrown:

why you are so negative about every petition we are trying to do???
it's like you don't really want those tings to come out, "there's no worst fight than the one you don't fight". this kind of forum are perfect for people do a petition, what's your problem? i mean you really want we to say nothing about any petition, are you some kind of Nolan (Burton hater) fan?

WB: LET TIM BURTON FINISH HIS TRILOGY!!!

Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 05:11 #26 Last Edit: Sat, 13 Sep 2008, 05:19 by batsam
ok i'll have to admit you are right !! i was sent from the nolan fan site over here!!....  :)

just joking...my favorite is "BR"

but i have to tell the true , i liked very much the nolan movie too , but overall "BR" is my favorite , its just that i consider to have the best of the 2 (burton + nolan) in one single movie , and i consider the facts (that sadly there wont be a burton for batman movie anymore) ,althou i remember a collaboration of burton in "batman forever" that had not quite positive results as the first two ,  i was hoping for the same maybe for the feature but with nolan or at least some of the staff that worked with burton to work with nolan and having the perfet batmovie for all

anyway everyone here is convinced that one part have all the best in everything , so i give up , and agree to ask the same thing for this petition all together to have more pssibilities to obtain something , i will participate on what the others will do , just let me know what to do , and  whom to ask that  to

Good on you ZUPERZERO for saying that i agree LET TIM BURTON FINISH HIS TRILOGY!!!

I have no prob with Nolan's films i do think there a bit overated but i still find them enjoyable and unlike the Nolanites im not going to rip someone apart for liking them.

I just don't want Nolan stealing the things that make Burton's movies so great just to inprove his own, he already has the world wrapped around his finger and it will lead to even more anoying fans which im sick to death of, he already has a winning style and should stick to it.

I just don't want Nolan stealing the things that make Burton's movies so great just to inprove his own

i just care more about having what we want from a batman movie instead of the Carrear of burton or nolan , even if i takes what you said , they'll remain two successful directors , i don't think of too much harm for one of them or another

anyways how and who all of you will contanct for the petition?did someone figure that out?

I understand where your coming from and respect that but i still would perfer Burton do his own movie to finish of his trilogy and do it with no other directors.

Quoteanyways how and who all of you will contanct for the petition?did someone figure that out?

Not sure but i would love for this petition to get off the ground.