Burtons' Batman in "GOTHAM KNIGHT"???

Started by ZUPERZERO, Wed, 30 Jul 2008, 06:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Wed, 30 Jul 2008, 06:51 Last Edit: Fri, 1 Aug 2008, 04:57 by ZUPERZERO
I feel one short like Burton's Batman, I don't know what's the name of the short, but is in wich apears Killer Croc and BAtman is in the sewers:

Batman looks a lot like Keaton's Batman, Batman apears hanging upside down like Bruce Wayne in Batman (89), the Killer Croc's origin is the same as Burton's Penguin, the darkest gotham city in GK is from that short and did you saw the Batmobile??? (the Batmobile is from another short now i know)

i feel like the artists involved were trying to give a little of Burton's Batman vibe

does anyone agree?

I only noticed the batmobile in the other short called "Field Test".

I must watch it again (any excuse  ;))

Awesome!

I say the Batmobile design is certainly a Burton homage.

I thought that Gotham looked a little like Burton's durning the flyover at the begining of "In Darkness Dwells"

The Anton Furst Batmobile is in the subsequent segment, Working Through Pain.  Alfred gets to drive it  8)
That awkward moment when you remember the only Batman who's never killed is George Clooney...

Whether some people like it or not, Burton's films are part of the Batman lexicon :)

Quote from: silenig on Fri,  1 Aug  2008, 00:52
Whether some people like it or not, Burton's films are part of the Batman lexicon :)
Oh yes, without a doubt. Variety is always a good thing if done well, and it is the case with Batman.

That's the image he's referring to, I just have no clue what his question is.