Batman Returns replicas are coming!!!

Started by ZUPERZERO, Tue, 16 Feb 2010, 06:27

Previous topic - Next topic

I know that you are excited, but lay off the caps, please.

The cowl looks good. The price is off putting, though.

I like how they call Batman Returns iconic.

Great stuff!  Glad to see these films aren't forgotten.

do people actually pay that much for that sh*t?!

Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 18 Feb  2010, 17:06

Yeah my thoughts exactly!  You know I have a rubber Halloween mask that looks just like this and it only cost me $12 bucks on close out.  And no, it doesn't have the hideous velcro in the back either.  I think I got the better deal.  Now if it were a rare screen worn cowl from Mr. Keaton's personal collection and it was for sale, then yeah I could see paying that much, if not more for it.

the absolute most i'll pay for anything is $150. of course i say that and i don't think i've paid more than $30 for any of my stuff lol

WOW! These are great I would love to see them in personj.

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.

Mon, 22 Feb 2010, 22:48 #8 Last Edit: Mon, 22 Feb 2010, 22:52 by silenig
Quote from: Catwoman on Thu, 18 Feb  2010, 17:06

Well, CatPrincess, this is coming from someone that refuses to pay more than 10 euros on anything that isn't in some way "useful" (say, a book, or a BlueRay). I'd never give that much for things that are essentially "toys for display", I wouldn't give even 50 euros for things like the 50cm tall Edward Scissorhands or Jack Skellington that came out several years ago, but I love that they come out for those that have that extra cash to "waste". I like to see these movies being remembered.