Burton's BATMAN NEW Action Figures

Started by ZUPERZERO, Tue, 5 Feb 2008, 11:09

Previous topic - Next topic
Tue, 5 Feb 2008, 11:09 Last Edit: Sun, 22 Jun 2008, 09:22 by ZUPERZERO
i've say this "These days i see an action figure for every single character has apeared on a movie, cartoon, comic or tv show, why is there are no (NEW)figures of the Burton's Batman Movies: im talking about a good sculped and quality figures, like "Mc Farlane toys" or "DC Direct" at least."

Now that the 20 anniversary is coming and that you are making a campain for the Danny Elfman's score re-realease, why not make a campain to sugest mattel and Dc Direct to realease a new line of well done action figures, like the ones Mattel just Brought out: "The Dark Knight Movie Masters" Line(2008). check it out, they are really cool, when i saw them i just wish that someday they made a Michael Keaton's Batman Action Figure with that quality.

the 20 aniversary is the perfect excuse to (demand and) realese them, just imagine:

BAtman (89)
Batman (Returns)
joker
catwoman
Pinguin

(and it would be perfect to have Vicky Vale, Bruce Wayne, Jack Napier, Selina Kyle, Bob the goon, Max Shreck, too i now is much to ask for, but at least the first 5)
if they want to realese from forever and robin, i dont care, maybe i'll buy them jejeje.

please make this campain

greetings from Mexico

there are some good custom figures out there on ebay

plus shadowbat has this

I really wish some liscense would pick up the rights to make some nice 4"-6" figures for BATMAN, Batman Returns (and some of the other past shows and movies). Give them authentic scuplts, cloth or faux leather capes, well hidden articulated and lots of accessories and you have a great line.

Mattel has the entire license for Batman. They can do the past movies and cartoons if they wanted. Problem is 2 things. One, they dont see doing figures based on the past movies as being "in demand". Two, Mattel sucks as a toy company and I dont think we'd get what we really want from them on this. Your best bet is to either get a custom on ebay, or try to do some yourself.

maybe we need to do a letter to mattel and dc direct, that everyone interesed could send

It's weird Mattel doesn't see the potential.
Wasn't the Hot-Wheels 1989 Batmobile a popular item?

Any Batmobile seems to be a hot item. Thing with HW's tho, is its a more marketable cross collectible. They have the die cast enthusiests in addition to us Batman geeks.

I dunno, in this day an age with toys for grown ups as in sculps, and busts and things like that I woudnt be surprised if some Batman 89 stuff did surface. The movie is only 19 years old, not 900! And is still the most successful to date. It was revelutionary in comic book movies and I think it'll become a classic in time.

So I dont think Batman 89 is just another flash in them pan super-hero action flick. It still gets watched today and is still part of the Batman legacey, just like the 66 t.v. show.