batskiboat reference needed

Started by BTTFSpencer, Thu, 9 Jul 2009, 04:30

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello

Could someone please help me in posting some studio model reference photo's of the batskiboat from returns?

I would be your slave if you could help me

Thanks

-bttfspencer
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

You might be able to find that in the Batman Returns gallery.

Quote from: Grissom on Thu,  9 Jul  2009, 11:53
You might be able to find that in the Batman Returns gallery.

nope, there isnt anything there.
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

I think this is a job for our man Reevz. If he still visits these parts, that is.

plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaseeeeeee help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need the reference badly! real bad!!!

Anyone please help me P.s. i also uploaded new batman ride video's to my youtube channel user name bttfspencer, consider this my payment to you guys for HOPEFULLY helping me out a bit.

Fri, 17 Jul 2009, 17:12 #5 Last Edit: Fri, 17 Jul 2009, 17:14 by Gotham Knight
best i could do

Quote from: Gotham Knight on Fri, 17 Jul  2009, 17:12
best i could do

I think thats a pic of the amt model not the studio model, thanks for the effort. It was very kind of you. :)

I think I still have my Batskiboat model kit instructions somewhere, it had some drawings I remember. If I find some time I can scan and post them. I think this kit can be found on ebay pretty cheaply.

that boat was awsome
you ever dance with the devil on a pale moon light