NEW, Joker helicopter - 1/48th Scale - Build Log

Started by BTTFSpencer, Wed, 14 Apr 2010, 17:30

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, it's that time. I said I would and now...I AM. Building a new improved Joker Helicopter, with a diorama and anything else that I can think of, and it would be great if you guys could help me decide what to add to it, and maybe some new features etc. It will be MUCH bigger this time, and I will add the jokers ladder. ;)

Let me know your thoughts and ANY suggestions that you might come across, one of the most important things that I need input on would be the diorama that it will somehow be attached to, I need you guys to help me decide!. :D

-Spencer
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

Quote from: BTTFSpencer on Wed, 14 Apr  2010, 17:30
Well, it's that time. I said I would and now...I AM. Building a new improved Joker Helicopter, with a diorama and anything else that I can think of, and it would be great if you guys could help me decide what to add to it, and maybe some new features etc. It will be MUCH bigger this time, and I will add the jokers ladder. ;)

Let me know your thoughts and ANY suggestions that you might come across, one of the most important things that I need input on would be the diorama that it will somehow be attached to, I need you guys to help me decide!. :D

-Spencer

if you have a batmobile it would have to be over axis chemicals after it got blew up and he's taunting batman.

There is that but I'm not sure how to position the helicopter, and everything else. It would be too big, and kind of impractical.

I'm going for the version toward the end of the movie, by the cathedral.

Thanks Catwoman, you have given me something to think about. :)

-Spencer
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

I would go for the cathedral tower. if you could somehow support the helicopter via the ladder via the joker and the rope to the gargoyle  :-\

Funny you mention that...

I have seen those sorts of supports made for model helicopters, there may actually be a way I can do that. It could also hold the light wires...

I might be installing some led's and a circuit board for the blinking red indicator that goes on the left of the fueselage.

Great stuff, keep em' coming!

Quote from: ral on Wed, 14 Apr  2010, 20:03
I would go for the cathedral tower.
So would I. The death of the Joker is a more historically important event in the Burtonverse.

Quote from: BTTFSpencer on Wed, 14 Apr  2010, 18:26
There is that but I'm not sure how to position the helicopter, and everything else. It would be too big, and kind of impractical.

I'm going for the version toward the end of the movie, by the cathedral.

Thanks Catwoman, you have given me something to think about. :)

-Spencer

then why did you ask what diorama? lol.