My Custom-ish Joker Helicopter

Started by BTTFSpencer, Mon, 1 Mar 2010, 15:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks for watching, please comment. Ask me anything you like. For those of you with Youtube accounts be sure to add me as a friend and subscribe if you enjoy my video's. :)

Best Regards

-Spencer
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

I am 0:27 seconds in and all I have to say is this:  I WANT ONE!!! 

Thanks!

The kit was inexpensive, as were the materials. With the exeption of the Alclad chrome that I used on the Exhaust pipe, which was $20 along with a $10 can of gloss black to make it work. lol!

-Spencer
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

Very nice, I love when fans can take the time and effort to do these things. Great stuff!

Thankyou very much, I have always loved the Joker's Helicopter. I'll be posting my batwing model soon, with special lighting installed. No quite finished yet though.

Very nice work, Spencer.  :)

"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humour was provided to console him for what he is."

Well done. I like that design a lot.

I wonder what the history is behind it.

Could it have been one of Grissom's helicopters, and Napier ordered it to be "Jokerized" soon after he came into power?

Do you think Nicholson's Joker had the ability to fly it himself?

Thanks all!

Very nice work man. Now you need to do a maquette of the top of the cathedral. I'm not joking, I think it would look fantastic if pulled off.

That's not a bad idea, I might do that for my next one. ;)