batwing reference required please

Started by BTTFSpencer, Sat, 24 Oct 2009, 05:17

Previous topic - Next topic
does anyone have any reference on the cockpit of the batwing, studio scale, full sized mockup. I would really love if you could post em for me as I need them urgently.

You could post them or if you want send them to me at: spenccer.boyle1993@hotmail.com

Thanks, If you could help, twould be great!!!
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

thanks for all the help.... >:( :'( :'(
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

if people have them they would post them.

it seems they don't

I wish I could have helped, but I wouldn't know where to get that information.  Sorry.
Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof, alright? No big loss.

Thanks anyway guys, best regards

-BTTFSpencer

Just out of curiosity, what are you planning on doing with these? Building a model?

Yup! An AMT model (super modified)

No.

Actually I do. I'll find them out when I get home from work and post them ;)
"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Don't say I never give you anything.

"Excuse me. You ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"