"Alfred, let's go photo-shopping."

Started by DocLathropBrown, Wed, 9 Jan 2008, 21:28

Previous topic - Next topic
My photoshopped take on Billy Dee "Two Face" Williams

I saw this yesterday and went - bang! LOL, Tim Burton would LOVE this look, the scarred side is white and he almost looks like a ghost from Beetlejuice :) Excellent work, man.

I was going to replace the phone with a gun, but could not be arsed!

It has given me an idea though........

This pic looks just fine with the phone!

Let's see your idea when is ready...

Cool photoshop job. I would have loved to see Billy Dee as Two Face in a third Batman film. Knowing Burton's imagination, it would have hit the spot. Shame we never saw it.. :(

QuoteI wouldn't be so sure. Never say never. The buzz is after the Nolan Trilogy concludes. Burton plans on revisting the franchise in one way or another. Game Informer said he wanted to do another film.

Besides. It never hurts to dream.

If they did make another Burton/Keaton Batman the second it starts filming i'll be at the movies waiting for tickets to go on sale ;D.

And awesome Two-Face pic i have been waiting ages for someone to make a good Billy Dee Two-Face so all i can say is thanks and great job. And a gun or coin instead of the phone would look awesome but also have you thought about putting him in a half-half suit? just as long as it's not the same as Tommy lee Jones wore.

yeah, I have a concept for the suit. a cross between Jones and Eckharts suit.

WOW that sounds great can't wait to see it. I always wondered how Burton would do the suit i sometimes thought the half black/white suit like in TAS but i don't know if that would suit his style.