Dave Lea Interview

Started by Paul (ral), Mon, 27 Jul 2009, 01:00

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ral on Thu, 13 Aug  2009, 12:54
let's be honest

I'm "an A1 nutboy and Grissom knows it"  :D

Don't flatter yourself, ral. You're a tired old man. You can't run this forum without me.  ;D

you dont worry about anything do ya dark knight
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

let's be honest

you'd better be sure, see you can make a good descision if you try....eh he he he...
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.

...and whats with that stupid grin?  >:(
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

let's be honest

better be sure...

I always get an Arkham vibe here  ;D

ral, that's amazing, how are you able to get a hold of Dave Lea? I'm new here, so I don't know much about the regulars or the founders of the site. Are you some sort of freelance journalist for batman topics, or just a really awesome fan, or just a journalist? It's really sweet that you are able to do this. Ask him for a Batman 89 costume for me.
No rest, not for the wicked...nor those who dare deal with them.

Quote from: batman89 on Fri, 21 Aug  2009, 04:15Ask him for a Batman 89 costume for me.

I'm not sure if he has one - but if you were willing to pay for it, I'm sure he would sell it to you  ;)

nah, I'm just kidding man, or am I? No, I'm pretty sure I'm kidding, the dvd is enough for me, I could watch it over and over, besides I think it'd be very pricy for a suit.
No rest, not for the wicked...nor those who dare deal with them.

Quote from: ral on Wed, 12 Aug  2009, 14:26
Still typing it - should be next week.
I re-visit this quote a month later.