Hugo Blick Interview

Started by Paul (ral), Fri, 24 Apr 2009, 14:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: catwoman on Tue, 19 May  2009, 18:38
who is bob ringwood?

:o

He was the costume designer for both Batman & Batman Returns.

Great interview!  What a classic part to have in that film.  Really great questions.  Top notch!
--
--
----It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me!!!!!!

Hugo's interview is now available to non-members aswell

Quote from: johnnygobbs on Sun, 17 May  2009, 02:16
You are right Dark Knight, and I have immense respect for Clive Curtis.  Like you state, he gives a genuine and understandable rationale for not wishing to be interviewed.

However, I still think it's possible for various actors/crew members to comment on their feelings and opinions regarding films that were made 17 to 20 years ago.

It's a bitter sweet feeling. To know he's out there and that Ral got to contact him, but no behind the scenes info.

It's okay because I totally understand. This film is legend. Nobody wants to be known as the guy who gave incorrect information about this cinema gem. I really do think he's probably forgotten a lot of the events that happened during the filming (happened so many decades ago) and out of respect didn't want to accidentally give incorrect information.

Still it would have been interesting to know if there were some scrapped choreography ideas or what he was told by the director or stunt coordinator during the filming of the belfry fight scene. We'll probably never know.