Hospital Scene
3 (13%)
Burning Mob's Money
1 (4.3%)
Finale
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

i have some pencil tricks.

Now that is really an hard choice! :P You CAN'T have just one favorite scene of Mr. J. Every scene that he appears is simple beautiful. But I think I'm going with his final scene. Iconic. ;D
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

Mon, 6 Apr 2009, 21:40 #22 Last Edit: Mon, 6 Apr 2009, 21:43 by Dark Knight Detective
Quote from: GuedesGothamKnight on Mon,  6 Apr  2009, 21:35
Now that is really an hard choice! :P You CAN'T have just one favorite scene of Mr. J. Every scene that he appears is simple beautiful. But I think I'm going with his final scene. Iconic. ;D

"You want to how I got these scars?"

"No... but I know how you got these!"

Yes, this is a cool scene. Reminds me of A Death in the Family (except nothing explodes, & no one dies).

Joker left hanging at the end is brilliant. He is caught, but has essentially won due to his masterful planning beforehand. Got to love that laugh at the end.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Tue,  7 Apr  2009, 00:57
He is caught, but has essentially won due to his masterful planning beforehand.

I'd say it's 50/50 between Batman & Joker (Joker raised chaos & corrupted Dent, but failed to corrupt Batman & see the outcome of the ferries. Although his speeches in the interrogation room & construction site might haunt Bruce in the next film.).

Tue, 7 Apr 2009, 01:38 #25 Last Edit: Tue, 7 Apr 2009, 03:25 by The Dark Knight
I find it funny that Batman thinks taking the blame for the murders doesn't make the Joker win. Yet, he's just even more a freak like Joker in the eyes of the public for doing so.

They'll think neither is better than the other. Batman's reputation is damaged. He can't be cleared of this crime either, telling the truth exposes the truth of Harvey.

The Joker wins either way.

Yeah, if we analysis, The Joker really won. But we know that Batman always win in the final ( ;D) so, at least, for the people of Gotham (and for the public), he shows that he is so strong that can take the blame of a good man who became a villain.
Back to The Joker, other scene i like: the TV hostage. Man, this is really creepy. :-X

"Look at me. LOOK AT ME!" :o
Batman Arkham Asylum: The Batman game the fans were waiting for.

I think my second favorite Joker scene is with Rachael at the party. I just love those two 'wanna know how I got these scars? moments. Tense and well acted. Ledger was brilliant in the role.

Quote from: The Dark Knight on Sun, 17 May  2009, 14:58
I think my second favorite Joker scene is with Rachael at the party. I just love those two 'wanna know how I got these scars? moments. Tense and well acted. Ledger was brilliant in the role.

Yeah, & I thought it was hilarious when the Joker tries to fight dirty by giving cheap shots to Batman.

Heath's acting in the interrogation scene is incredible IMO. I also really like that we hear Joker's outlook on the world and the people that inhabit it. Top stuff.