"Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds....."

Started by PJ, Thu, 20 Aug 2009, 20:44

Previous topic - Next topic
ah yeah, i should have noticed the rough edges.

where do you get the dummy heads from? i have a catwoman cowl that i want to display.

Quote from: PJ on Fri, 21 Aug  2009, 21:02
Yes, kind of derailed my own topic there.  ;D

The mask was made for production but rejected due to the flaws in the ears. Likewise with my 89 cowl. I've been meaning to upload pictures of them onto the site.

I cannot wait to try on your 89 cowl man! I wish I knew about your cowl a lot sooner! Say, can you tell me what size it is?
My BD 89 can fit up to a 24 head. Can someone say "Bonks Adventure"?? lol.

Though I love it to bits, I would reeeeaally like a chance with a smaller more form fitting unit on my head. And I have my piercing fixation on yours now.  ;D

BTW, your Joker outfit is perfect! And you can freak me out to death with that psychotic stare hahaha.   

PS. do you think that cowl  inferno has is an RD? Sure looks like it. Then again, so does yours. 

Well you keep rockin "yur' ratha' smashin' productions, my British friend" <-- (that was my lame ass attempt at a British accent) lol
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you like eating in here?"   ...Oh yeah. .. ....   ... ... ...You know to tell you the truth, I don't think I've ever been in this room before.   
"hahaeheheh"  You want to get out of here?  "YES."

Sun, 23 Aug 2009, 11:37 #42 Last Edit: Sun, 23 Aug 2009, 13:44 by ral
Quote from: PJ on Fri, 21 Aug  2009, 18:22
So when are you going to show off your Catwoman suit? ;) :D

When I'm drunk haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
;D :D

[edited for sidescrolling - ral]
Fasten your setbelts securely. Any unfastened belt will cause the mission to be aborted.
Batcave security prohibits photography of any type, Thankyou for your attention.