Batman Returns Custom

Started by jkx2, Tue, 24 Jun 2008, 21:22

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Joker89 on Sun,  3 Aug  2008, 14:31
Is the 'Returns' cowl, the same cowl model they used in the 1989 movie?

No.

I wish I could get in contact with Henry Wayne, I have his email address but he seems very buisy half the time. Can anyone get in contact with Henry....and get a response?
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

I would like to buy a Batman figure from him.
"Jack is dead my friend. You can call me, Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

Henry doesnt have any more Batman figures. He did a run and took orders for them. The only way you'll get one is if one of those poeple decide to part with theirs. Henry has moved on to other projects since these.

ahhhh, but that's what you think........

QuoteWell, I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but whenever I see something I really want, I never have the money to buy it.

I know just what you mean :-[. Even with a job you can't always get some of those $800 ones.

Not unless you would rather sacrifice the rent over the Batman figure.lol.

Well, its interesting that you got one from Henry. Considering that there are members of the BOTB who were in on the original runs who never received them.

Well, I never said I got one from Henry. I just said I managed to get one.

im too damn poor  ???

I have given a name to my pain, and it is BATMAN.